Natural convection trench heating
- Compact, optimised for performance
- Heat outputs in accordance with DIN EN 16430
- Minimal dimensions, high outputs
- Short delivery times for our standard trenches
- A matching edge profile for a perfect design with every grille
- Quick installation with Eurokonus valve fittings, height-adjustment feet and raised floor mounting feet
- Project solutions are available for all geometries with mitred corners, curved designs, column recesses or chamfered trenches
- accessories Katherm module system
- Effective cold air screening of large windows
- Unique PowerKon high-performance convector for high outputs
- Convenient surface- or flush-mounted electrical controller
- Clear view and feel good temperature in front of full-length glass façades
- With natural convection for complete room heating, a supplementary heat supply and/or cold air screening
- 22 length variations, 5 unit widths and 4 unit heights
- The Katherm NK benefits from the expertise of our in-house Research and Development Center, tailored to customer requirements from the marketplace.
- The heat outputs were measured and determined in accordance with E DIN EN 16430 "Fan-assisted radiators, convectors and trench convectors" Part 1: "Technical specifications and requirements" and Part 2: "Test method and rating of the heat output."
- The NK standard lengths can be extended in 200 mm increments from 800 mm to 5000 mm. Lengths that are not available can be created with individual tailor-made units.
Yes. Depending on the nominal heat load in the room, Katherm NK can be operated with higher temperature ranges, e.g. 75/65 °C, or with lower flow and return water temperatures, such as 45/40 °C or 35/30 °C.
To operate more effectively, Katherm NK should be installed directly in front of cold glazing where they can provide cold air screening and also provide supplementary heat. If the nominal heat load is appropriate, they can also be used to provide primary heating for the entire space.
The Katherm NK grilles are designed in such a way that they always a free grille area of approx. 65% in terms of heat output.