Recirculating air fan coils: heating, cooling and filtering for maximum comfort.
- Hygiene-certified in line with VDI 6022
- KaControl with integrated error messages
- Whisper-quiet fans
- Whisper-quiet operating sounds like no other unit on the market
- EC technology of the future for long-term energy savings
- GreenTech EC fans from the market leader ebm-papst: up to 70% higher energy savings. The direct current motor is operated at an optimum operating point in any speed thanks to the intelligent commutation unit.
- EC fans of the Venkon EC make maximum use of energy supplied
- Ultra-versatile in terms of length and appearance
- Hygiene conformity according to VDI 6022: first-rate filter classes, easy cleaning
- Fully automated KaControl controller
- Made in Germany quality
- Recirculating air technology for heating, cooling and filtering available as a 2- or 4-pipe unit
- Effective and extremely quiet fan for a rapid feel-good temperature
- Manual or automatic controller
- Hotels, offices and commercial buildings, showrooms and sales floors etc.
- For new buildings and refurbishment projects
- Buildings with an exacting requirement in terms of energy efficiency and noise levels
- Seven sizes for all common building grid sizes
- With ceiling casings, in suspended ceilings, along sill-lines or free-standing
- Available in all common RAL colours
- Casing in a slim design thanks to recessed side components
- Hotel ceiling encased model: position the air intake as required with air inlet grilles and Iden shadow gaps
Fit out your building with a complete Kampmann system! Do you still need chillers, trench heating and entrance matting etc. in addition to the Venkon?
No, Venkon can be ordered as basic units, with or without casing. The advantage of a factory-fitted casing is its ease of installation, with only the water and electrical connections needing to be done on site and the side mullion panels fitted.
The following factory-fitted casing versions are available:
- Wall-mounted casing: the Venkon is installed on the wall with no contact with the floor; skirting boards, cable ducts etc. can be fitted with ease.
- Wall-standing casing with induction grills: the Venkon stands on the floor and is also fitted to the wall.
- Free-standing casing: the Venkon is installed anywhere in the room, with water/electrical connections coming out of the floor.
- Hotel Venkon casing: the Venkon is installed in the entrance lobby of the hotel bedroom and encased by dry-lined wall sections. With Kampmann Hotel Venkon, the entire ceiling area of the entrance area is fitted with a building-specific casing. Manufactured from sheet metal, it is faster to fit during the second-fit phased, is significantly more durable and maintenance-friendlier than the traditional system.
- Made-to-measure sill-line casing: the Venkon are fitted with project-specific casings (cf. Casings/Project solutions).
- Alternatively: the Venkon basic unit is fitted with a casing provide by the customer, within a suspended ceiling (grid dimensions 625 x 625mm) or encased by dry-lined casing elements. Air induction and discharge is provided through air grilles and ductwork.
No, that is not the case. The sound pressure levels for offices, hotel bedrooms and others are generally given in DIN EN 15251 "Input parameters for room climate for the design and assessment of the energy efficiency of buildings - room air quality, temperature, light and acoustice" in Appendix E "Internal noise criteria for some rooms and buildings". Venkon C units meet these requirements definitively.
Kampmann 2-pipe Venkon are ideal for providing heating and cooling and can be switched over depending on the season. You require only one flow and one return connection. 4-pipe units are ideal if the user would like to switch between heating and cooling at any time and according to his personal needs.