Ceiling unit for heating, cooling and ventilation in large, high-end spaces.
- Minimal height due to circular heat exchanger
- Silent sickle-blade fan with EC technology
- Hexagonal housing design for optimum air distribution when heating and cooling
- Contemporary, updated housing design
- Only 330 mm high
- For recirculating air or mixed air operation, identical design for heating and cooling
- Lightweight design with plastic housing components, traffic white RAL 9016, other paint finishes on request
- Energy-saving sickle-blade axial EC fan fulfills the ErP requirements
- Electromechanical control or KaControl system possible
- Can be integrated into KaControl networks or building automation system, such as BACnet, Modbus or LON
- Heat exchanger in ring-shaped design, outstanding performance from compact dimensions
- Copper round pipes with aluminium fins
- Steel distributor and manifold
- An external rotor motor in the hub of the fan provides 1-phase or 3-phase drive
- Whisper-quiet, sickle-blade fans in series 73-96
- Whisper-quiet, diagonal fans with enhanced pressure in series 97 for mixed air
- EC fans on request
- Some typical areas of application include:
- retail chains,
- showrooms and sales floors,
- Heating and ventilation of retail outlets within suspended ceilings and with 625 x 625 mm suspended ceiling grids (600 x 600 mm on request)
- Available in three models with a wide output range and also suitable for use with low temperature water
- In rooms with a ceiling height of approx. 2.3-4 m , where the installation of unit heaters is not possible for aesthetic reasons
- Fast delivery service: all standard units are available ex-stock.
- Induction grille supplied as standard for fitting on site; brackets are ready-mounted
- With hexagonal air outlet, settable in six defined angles
- Base can be simply removed for maintenance purposes
- Modular accessory components (mixed air)
Thanks to their "ultra-shallow" construction, Ultra units are ideal for use in areas, like supermarkets and other retail stores, exhibitions, entrance foyers with a ceiling height of between 2.3 and 4.0 metres.
Air induction from above has many advantages over air induction from below:
- The motor is concealed and the accumulation of air under the ceiling is minimised.
- Air induction from above is concealed through optionally available ductwork accessories with units mounted on a suspended ceiling.
There are specific Ultra units with heat exchangers for use with LPCW or for coolant, on request. The cooling model incorporates an additional condensation tray and pump although visually these units are identical to the heating-only units.
Download documents:Ultra - technical catalogue (8.48 MB)
Ultra - installation manual (980.7 KB)
Kampmann spezial Ultra (3.09 MB)