Free-standing convector with EC tangential fan-assisted convection.
- flat, delicate, restrained
- high outputs from compact dimensions
- FineLine grille for a perfect look
- market-leading, prizewinning trench heating technology featuring a free-standing convector
- ultra-small dimensions, with a height of only 150 mm and a depth of only 160 mm
- sturdy sheet steel casing, powder coated in DB 703 (other colours on request)
- with stainless steel or steel FineLine grille (steel powder coated in four different colours, other colours on request)
- Effective cold air screening of full height windows
- Whisper-quiet tangential EC fan for balanced airflow over the convector length, resulting in high heat outputs at low sound emissions
- Unique high-performance convector optimised for ultra-low LPHW-Temperatures.
- Anti-twist device for the LPHW- connection prevents damage to the convector when fitting the valves; valve connection sets optional as accessories
- underfloor installation in front of glazing
- ideal for offices and residential buildings, hotels and public buildings
- available in lengths 800, 1100, 1400, 1700 and 2000 mm
- The heat outputs were measured and determined in accordance with BS EN 16430 "Fan-assisted radiators, convectors and trench convectors" Part 1: "Technical specifications and requirements" and Part 2: "Test method and rating of the heat output."
- a single EC tangential fan with cascaded rollers is used for each length. This leads to lower maintenance costs and increased heat output from the same length