Door air curtains for concealment within the ceiling.
- Low overall height, equipped with ceiling connection
- Filter can be changed with ease without a tool
- Water and electrical connection protrude out of the side of casing
- Low investment, top performance
- Specifically designed for 625 mm or 600 mm acoustic ceiling grids
- For controlled screening of cold air with open doors
- Unit and casing form a compact unit
- Air screening reduces energy losses and increases comfort in your entrance area
- High-performance radial fans for high air output, wired ready for connection, switchable between 5 stages
- High-performance copper/aluminium heat exchanger
- Mounting brackets for safe and fast installation
- Simple filter replacement without tools
- Electrical and hydraulic connections project through the side of the unit for shallow installation depth
- Easily removable air filter (grade G 2 in line with DIN EN 779); easy to clean by vacuuming or washing
- Anti-torsion mechanism for heating connections prevents damage to the heat exchanger when screwing in the valves; valves optionally available as accessories
- Cost-effective design for use in DIY stores, garden centres, showrooms and sales floors
- Single unit, encased, for use as a ceiling-mounted unit
- Lengths 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5 m
- Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 2.3 to 3.0 m
- Lower casing panel, hinged for ease of maintenance
- The deflection grille in the air outlet ensures minimal turbulence and even air discharge
- Casing powder coated in RAL 9016 traffic white; air intake grille and outlet air rectifier in RAL 9006 white aluminium
- KaControl system or electromechanical control possible
- Integration in KaControl networks or building automation systems, such as BACnet, Modbus or LON possible
Yes, up to a maximum of two Cassette UniLine units can be switched in parallel via a cascade module. These groups can be extended by the use of further cascade modules.
Yes, a wireless radio remote control can be used in place of a stage switch. This must be factory-fitted. This means that several door air curtains can be controlled by one control unit.
Cassette-UniLine are designed for grid dimensions of 625 and 600.
Download documents:Kampmann Uniline technical catalogue (8.21 MB)
Kampmann Uniline installation manual (9.99 MB)