Fan-assisted trench heating with EC technology
- Whisper-quiet EC technology
- Optimised for use with low temperatures, outputs in accordance with DIN EN 16430
- Short delivery times for our standard trenches
- A matching edge profile for a perfect design with every grille
- Quick installation with Eurokonus valve fittings, height-adjustment feet and raised floor mounting feet
- Project solutions are available for all geometries with mitred corners, curved designs, column recesses or chamfered trenches
- KaControl control system as standard or an electromechnical controller optional
- Can be integrated into KaControl networks or building automation system, such as BACnet, Modbus or LON
- accessories Katherm module system:
- Effective cold air screening of large windows
- Extra long EC fan for uniform convector airflow resulting in high heat outputs at low sound emissions
- Unique high-performance convector optimised for airflow and heat dissipation
- Sturdy height adjustment feet with sound insulation for simple fixing of the trench and to avoid airborne sound transmission
- Anti-twist device for the heating connection prevents damage to the convector when fitting the valves; valves optional as accessories
- Clear view and feel good temperature in front of full-length glass façades
- For complete room heating, a supplementary heat supply and/or cold air screening
- High-performance at low temperature ranges, perfect in combination with trend-setting heating systems
- 120 different versions are available
- The Katherm QK benefits from the expertise of our in-house Research and Development Center, tailored to customer requirements from the marketplace.
- The heat outputs were measured and determined in accordance with E DIN EN 16430 "Fan-assisted radiators, convectors and trench convectors" Part 1: "Technical specifications and requirements" and Part 2: "Test method and rating of the heat output."
- The QK standard lengths can be extended in 200 mm increments from 1000 mm to 3200 mm. Lengths that are not available can be created with individual tailor-made units.
A higher degree of motor efficiency is possible with the new highly efficient EC fans that are capable of achieving energy-savings of up to 60% compared with conventional split-pole motors.
Up to 6 Katherm QK can be controlled via the KaControl T-LAN interface, depending on the control and regulation concept. This can be extended up to 30 Katherm QK via a CANbus interface (CANbus card needed).
The following Katherm QK are available:
- 3 trench widths 182, 207 and 232 mm with 2 additional output ranges. (These are available on request).
- 1 trench height 112 mm
- 12 trench lengths from 1000 to 3200 mm in 200 mm increments
- 8 grille colours as roll-up or linear grilles
- KaControl control system as standard or an optional electromechanical controller